We’ve been planning and talking about a road trip this summer (Montana and the Dakotas), and this evening just for fun I stepped through every photo tagged “from car” in my Flickr photostream. A few faves below.
By the way, here are a few tips for staying alive while taking pictures from the car:
- Never look through the camera – just wave it around and shoot, while keeping your eyes on the road
- Let the wife drive whenever she’s willing
- Stop in the road to snap a picture if that’s an option (max sharpness, too)
- No from-the-car shot is “important”; if it’s not easy, don’t bother
- Expect most from-the-car shots to suck, because they do